CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 30, 2013

KIM JONG WOON





Ye Sung,
...is a man with a lot of talent
He is someone...
who always make me happy,
Many people ask me,
"Why do you like him?"
Simply because..
He is him,
He is kim Jong Woon,

I like his dance,
Just to lighten up the mood,
His waving dance,
and only his wave dance,
His own version of octopus dance,
That could make everyone happy
His weird but cool dances
That no one can imitate
The dance, I'm trying to dance
But...
I just end up loughing
every i try.,

I like his voice,
A lovable voice,
..who can capture anyone's heart
A voice which my ears is searching for,..
A voice I would like to hear everyday
A voice that can make my mood better,
A voice that can make my feel speechless,,,

I like his cuteness
His weirdness
or should I say craziness???
His coolness

I like his small hand,,
His interest in pets
and his weird habits..

I like the way he touches the lips of his c0-members...
How I wish can touch mine, too.,.
I like the way he talks confidently in variety shows.,.
How I wish he can talk me likr that, too.,.

And most of all,
I like him being the one
and only YESUNG
the only KIM JONG WOON.,

.,.,Saranghae Oppa.,.,

0 comments:

Post a Comment