CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Yesung Song List
 




Solo Song :
-It has to be you (OST Cinderalla Step Sister)
-Annyeongirago Malhajima
-Are You Ready
-Jayuroke Nal Sudoro
-I Even Loved The Pain
-Resignation
-Love Really Hurt (OST Tazza)
-Painfully Loving You
-Saranghargge
-I Do
-Waiting For You (OST Paradise Ranch)
-For One Day (OST Baek DongSoo)
-Keu Apeumkkaji Saranghangeoya
-Polaris

Cover Version :
-I Only Know About Love (@ Immortal Song 2)
-One Man (@ Immortal Song 2)
-The More I Love You (@ Immortal Song 2)
-Free to Fly (on Miracle For You)

Duet :
- Loving You (Yesung Ft. Luna f (x))
-Lullaby (Yesung with Donghae)
-Doll (Yesung with Leeteuk)
-Now we got meet (Yesung with Sungmin)
-Gaseum Aphado (Yesung with Kyuhyun)
-Sajinul Bodaga (Yesung with Ryeowook)
-Your Eyes (Yesung with Kyuhyun)
-I am Behind You with Jang Hye Jin

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment