CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Who is Laely Zuhry???

 Hi friends...First I want to say very thank you because you already visit my blog.
Let me introduce my self. My complete name is Laeli Zuhriyah, my friends usually call me Leli, but for my nickname Laely Zuhry. My name has a mean lightly night.
I am from Kebumen, a small city in Central Java, Indonesia. I am 19 years old. But on July 12 this year I am 20 years old. My gender is female. I am study in Semarang State University. I am majoring in Accounting but my dream become a reporter. Do you confused??? Hemmm.,.me too..hehe
But easy going. I have many friends, they are sandini, pawit, eni, nailun, sakinah, rastra, beni, nicco, edi, etc. I'm very love them.

I'm very like, very love Korean singer. He is Kim Jong Woon or well known as Super Junior Yesung. For me he is my inspiration to be better person. I like his voice, his smile, his weird habits, his coolness, and everything.

That's my story.,.:)
How about you???

0 comments:

Post a Comment