CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 21, 2013

YOU (Part 3)

Cast : Yesung Super Junior as Boy
           Ryeowook Super Junior as Girl
Author : Kim Seo Jin ( Clouds Kimmy Blog)


Two Years Later
I pressed my jacket before taking an umbrella in the corner of my little apartment door.
Today, the same as the previous days, I'm ready to work part time at one of the cafe near the my new apartment in Cheonan. It has been almost two years I worked part time there. Shift afternoon until evening. Home after college. But now the morning shift to the afternoon because college is over. Stay graduation because a week ago just finished the trial court. It's also been to years since you left. I do not know how you are. I never heard about you. Whether you send word to me or not. Since that day until you go to America, I never see you again.

 Like you said, a week after the meeting, you are going to America and I started to cut all communication. I learned to live without you even harder. I do not read newspaper or magazines and do not watch the news because  I'm afraid there is news about you. I even moved apartments, from Seoul to Cheonan, college move, change phone numbers, turn of e-mail and social networking. I do not want to hear the news about you at all. I started to learn to forget. And two years ago I told myself that my would start to forget you till now I can not remember many time I begin my eyes open when in fact every memory of you always.

To Be Continued ????

0 comments:

Post a Comment