CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 7, 2013

YESUNG FANFICTION


 YOU

Author : Kim Seo Jin (Cloud's Kimmy Blog)
Cast : Super Junior Yesung as namja (boy)
          Super Junior Ryeowook as yeoja (girl)


Ryeowook POV
You still silent. like me. I'm still waiting for you to speak out since 10 minutes ago I came. Wonder indeed. Not often you asked me at the cafe that far out of my reach. Cafe is neat and cozy. It's little crowded because the drizzle outside the center and again approached the lunch hour.
"Oppa a scholarship."
Finally, you say. I smiled, albeit a little weird. This is good news. You do want this all along.
"Congratulations Oppa. At which university?"
I asked and sipped green tea that has been rather cold. You are silent again. Still with your cold expression. I understand. I understand. You are like that. Cold and hard expression.
"UCLA,USA".
Movements put the cup stopped. Suddenly my body tensed. What I hear?
"America...", I say.
It was a lot. You are going to go there. To America. Leave me alone.
"What should be there?" I can only ask, looking down. I'm afraid if I would cry to see your face. Nearly to years we were together and never the slightest thought that you would leave me.
"Yes".
You replied with a cold again. I know you are really cool, but why this time it feels so stifling.
"When?"
"Next week".
Again, my body tensed. As fast huh?
I do not know what to do. I'm just struggling with my own thoughts. Still with my head down.
I'm tried to hold back tightness and tears come out for my eyes.
"W-what should be America..???" I back bravely asked the same question was repeated with disbelief.
You are silent for a moment, put me in great fear.
 .
.
.
TBC



0 comments:

Post a Comment