CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 8, 2013

YOU
Chapter 2


Author : Kim Seo Jin (Cloud's Kimmy blog)
Cast :
Super Junior Yesung as Namja ( boy)
Super Junior Ryeowook as Yeoja (girl)

"W-what should ....be American ?" me back bravely asked the same question was repeated with disbilief.
You are silent for a moment, put me in a great fear.
"Parties that recruit and there is a great opportunity."
You are right. This rare opportunity is a great. Stupid if you do not take it. Moreover you get without any test. All people are not doubted. You are the master. At a young age, you have dreams and talents and opportunities that support. Coupled with the ability, I realize no one will doubt you capacity in the world of music. But for some reason I now hate the world that you like it. World that make us further distances.
What should I selfish?
Keeping you here to stay with me that without this nothing ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment